We are planing to open for the 2020 season Friday, May 1
We are taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
* The clubhouse will be closed with the exception of the restrooms. Only one person, wearing a mask, per restroom at a time.
* No walk-ons. Paid reservations will be required.
* Our staff has been instructed to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. We have also instructed our staff to practice social distancing and avoid areas where others are present.
* Starting Friday, and continuing until further notice, we will have a local rule in place allowing players to utilize preferred lies in any bunker.
* All rental club and pull cart sales will be suspended. You are however, permitted to bring your own.
* We have removed all ball washers, tee-markers, yardage stakes, trash cans, porta-potties and water coolers on the golf course, so please plan accordingly.
*Please do not touch or remove the flagstick
*If you find someone else’s ball, club or other belongings, please do not pick it up. You may call and notify the clubhouse, and someone will be out to safely retrieve it.
Please respect the 6ft social distancing standard at all times during your visit at Bahle Farms.
Please try and book your tee-times online either through our website or the Chronogolf app. If you would like assistance in setting up your account or in booking tee times please call the Course at 231-271-2020