Bahle Farms Golf Course Policies
- Proper golf attire is required on the course: slacks, shorts and collared shirts are permitted: Denim, T-shirts and cut -off shorts are not allowed
- Golf carts are available for your convenience. They are restricted to carts paths where provided and are prohibited from the parking lot. Please take proper care to avoid injury and damages to the golf carts as we focus on maintaining a safe and satisfied environment. Guests assume responsibility for golf carts while in their possession and guests also assume responsibility for non-playing riders
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages at Bahle Farms are regulated by federal and state law. Guests must leave coolers and all beverages at home or in their vehicles. Beverages are available in the clubhouse where we can provide you with a cooler to take with you out on the course. Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be served additional alcoholic beverages. If their behavior is offensive they will be asked to leave without refund. Management will arrange alternate transportation if requested. Failure to comply will result in action by public law enforcement officers
- Michigan state law mandates no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto a licensed account, therefore, no carry on beverages or coolers are permitted. Only food and beverages purchased at the facility may be taken onto the golf course. All alcohol purchased at the facility must remain at the facility.
- Please be sure to call the pro-shop 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your scheduled tee-time. Also, please make sure to let our pro-shop know if you are bringing any fewer or additional players as well
- Please be sure to:
- Replace divots and fix balls marks on the greens
- Keep up with the group in front of you and when not possible, allow faster groups to play through.
- Keep carts at least 10 yards away from greens and traps
- Rake sand traps
Bahle Farms Golf Course will issue rain checks to those guests who are not able to complete their round due to inclement weather or the closure of the golf course due to unsafe conditions. Rain checks are issued based on your position of play at the point of interruption and type of round purchased. Refunds will not be issued in lieu of rain check
18 hole rounds:
- If you have played less than 9 holes an 18 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you have played more than 9 holes a 9 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you have completed your round, your round will be deemed complete and no rain check will be issued.
9 hole rounds:
- If you have played less than 9 holes, a 9 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you have completed your 9 hole round, your round will be deemed complete and no rain check will be issued..
Number of Players
Play will be administered on the course in traditional groups of four or less. Groups of five will only be permitted on the course with prior approval from the golf shop. The starter will pair up groups of less than four players to make as many foursomes as possible.
All players must register in the Pro Shop prior to play. Each player must have his own set of clubs and bag.
Terms & Conditions subject to change without notice