Bahle Farms Season Pass Terms & Conditions
- Passholders who bring in outside alcoholic beverages will immediately have their passes suspended. Multiple infractions of this rule will result in a revocation of your season pass without refund.
TeeTimes and Reservations
- Some days and/or tee times may not be available due to golf outings, special golf club events, league play, maintenance requirements, weather, course conditions or other scheduling requirements/changes
- Bahle Farms reserves the right to pair up passholders with other golfers (passholder or public) when booked on the same tee time.
- Pass holders may book up to 30 days in advance
- Passholders may not book more than two back to back tee times on a given day.
- If you are booking for other pass holders, all pass holders must be listed on the reservation
- Weekly consecutive tee times (i.e Standing Tee times or Permanent Tee Times) are not permitted, the pro shop reserves the right to remove tee times and restrict privileges if a pass holder is abusing their booking privileges
- Pass holders must check-in at the golf shop prior to teeing off. You are not allowed to check in for other passholders
- Pass holders must begin play on the first hole unless otherwise directed by the staff
- Pass holders are not allowed to skip around the golf course to play open holes
- If pass holders wish to golf outside of the time allowed by their pass they may do so at a 30% discount from rack rate for that given tee time
- All tee times not used and not canceled at least 24 hours in advance will be considered no-shows against the pass holder that made the reservation unless the unused tee times are listed under another pass holders name
- Passholders are subject to a 50% charge of cancelled or no-showed tee times that violate the 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Staff reserves the right to restrict a pass holders ability to book advanced tee times if too many no-shows have occurred, this will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Pass holders may bring up to 3 “guests” at a time
- Guests must be accompanied by pass holder to use guest pass or guest rate
- Guests may play for 30% off rack rate
- Guest passes expire at the end of the golfing season
- Unused guest passes cannot be redeemed for cash value
- Guests passes are not transferable
- Guests passes are 18/9 hole agnostic, a guest is a guest regardless of playing 9 or 18 holes
- All passes can use the range and practice facilities any day of the week or time of day as long as they are open
- Range Balls are to be used by pass holder only
- Range balls will be distributed one bag at a time
- The staff has the right to restrict the distribution of range balls
Leagues, Tournaments, and Special Events:
- Season passes apply to “regular golf” only
- League dues are considered separate from season passes and will need to be paid to your league chairman
- Tournaments and other special events hosted at or by Bahle Farms are considered to be outside of “regular golf” and pass holders will need to pay the entry fee to participate in that event, unless otherwise posted
- The minimum age for a Season Pass holder to drive a golf cart is 16 years of age, and he/she must have a valid drivers license
- Golf carts are limited to 2 persons per car
- Standing or riding on the back of a golf cart can cause damage to the car or injury to occupants and is strictly prohibited
- Pass holders must report any damage or problems with the golf cart to the staff immediately
The Season Pass Holder appreciating the dangers of a golf cart crash and turnover agree for themselves, their heirs, and assigns to assume the inherent risks involved with golf and golf cart operation. The Pass Holder accepts full responsibility for any and all injuries (including death) and accidents that may occur and release Duckmann Management Corporation and all its shareholders, officers, and employees of such entities from liability. The Pass Holder agrees to pay for any damages to the golf car above and beyond normal wear
PASSHOLDERS ARE REQUIRED TO ABIDE BY BAHLE FARMS GOLF COURSE POLICIES AS WELL AS THE PASSHOLDER POLICIES. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN SUSPENSION, AND REVOCATION OF SEASON PASSES WITH NO REFUND.
*Season Pass terms and conditions are subject to change