Bahle Farms Season Pass Terms & Conditions
- Passholders who bring in outside alcoholic beverages will immediately have their passes suspended. Multiple infractions of this rule will result in a revocation of your season pass without refund. This includes the golf course, clubhouse, and practice areas. DRINKING ANY ALCOHOL IN THE PARKING LOT IS PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES (even alcohol purchased on site).
TeeTimes and Reservations
- Some days and/or tee times may not be available due to golf outings, special golf club events, league play, maintenance requirements, weather, course conditions or other scheduling requirements/changes.
- Bahle Farms reserves the right to pair up passholders with other golfers (passholder or public) when booked on the same tee time.
- Pass holders may book up to 30 days in advance.
- Passholders may not book more than two back to back tee times on a given day.
- If you are booking for other pass holders, all pass holders must be listed on the reservation
- Weekly consecutive tee times (i.e Standing Tee Times or Permanent Tee Times) are not permitted; the pro shop reserves the right to remove tee times and restrict privileges if a pass holder is abusing their booking privileges
- Pass holders must check-in at the golf shop prior to teeing off. You are not allowed to check in for other passholders.
- Pass holders must begin play on the first hole unless otherwise directed by the staff.
- Pass holders are not allowed to skip around the golf course to play open holes.
- If pass holders wish to golf outside of the time allowed by their pass they may do so at a 30% discount from rack rate for that given tee time.
- All tee times not used and not canceled at least 24 hours in advance will be considered no-shows against the pass holder that made the reservation.
- Multiple no-shows in violation of our 24 cancellation policy will result in a suspension of booking privileges.
- Passholders are subject to a $25 fee for cancelled or no-showed tee times that violate the 24 hour cancellation policy. The fee must be paid before another round can be played.
- Pass holders may bring up to 3 “guests” at a time and use only 3 guest passes at a time
- Guests must be accompanied by pass holder to use guest pass or guest rate.
- Golfer receives 4 Guest Passes (Twilight receives 2) and are designated for only that use. Passholders may not use Guest Passes on themselves for golfing outside their pass time.
- Guests may play for 30% off rack rate during the passholder’s pass time only.
- Passholders may not use Guest Discounts or Passes outside their pass parameters.
- Remaining free guest passes expire at the end of the golfing season
- Unused guest passes cannot be redeemed for cash value
- Guests passes are not transferable
- Guests passes are 18/9 hole agnostic, a guest is a guest regardless of playing 9 or 18 holes. (Example: A free pass may not be split into two 9 hole rounds.)
- All passes may use the range and practice facilities any day of the week or time of day as long as they are open
- Range balls are to be used by pass holder only
- Range balls will be distributed one bag at a time
- The staff has the right to restrict the distribution of range balls
Leagues, Tournaments, and Special Events:
- Season passes apply to “regular golf” only
- League dues are considered separate from season passes and will need to be paid to your league chairman
- Tournaments and other special events hosted at or by Bahle Farms are considered to be outside of “regular golf” and pass holders will need to pay the entry fee to participate in that event, unless otherwise posted
- The minimum age for a Season Pass holder to drive a golf cart is 16 years of age, and he/she must have a valid drivers license
- Golf carts are limited to 2 persons per cart
- Standing or riding on the back of a golf cart can cause damage to the car or injury to occupants and is strictly prohibited
- Pass holders must report any damage or problems with the golf cart to the staff immediately
The Season Pass Holder appreciating the dangers of a golf cart crash and turnover agree for themselves, their heirs, and assigns to assume the inherent risks involved with golf and golf cart operation. The Pass Holder accepts full responsibility for any and all injuries (including death) and accidents that may occur and release Duckmann Management Corporation and all its shareholders, officers, and employees of such entities from liability. The Pass Holder agrees to pay for any damages to the golf cart above and beyond normal wear.
Passholders are representatives of Bahle Farms Golf Course. We expect passholders to be respectful to our staff and the course. Ball marks will be fixed on greens, bunkers will be raked, and cart signs will be respected.
PASSHOLDERS ARE REQUIRED TO ABIDE BY BAHLE FARMS GOLF COURSE POLICIES AS WELL AS THE PASSHOLDER POLICIES. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN SUSPENSION, AND REVOCATION OF SEASON PASSES WITH NO REFUND.
*Season Pass terms and conditions are subject to change