Bahle Farms is looking for a friendly bartender for our clubhouse. Drinks being served will range from beer, wine, mixed drinks, and fountain drinks. You will also be responsible for assisting the cook with serving food and ringing up food orders.
The bartender role will begin in May with training starting in April and runs through October 31. Training will consist of learning safe serve practices governed by the state of Michigan.
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to company specifications
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Open and maintain tabs throughout the shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Be able to look for signs of intoxication and help customers enjoy beverages responsibly.
- Adhere to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs
Work Hours and Benefits:
Shifts are 8:00am-1:00pm and 1:00pm-9:00pm daily with some weekends and holidays required. All employees receive complimentary golf and 50% off food items.
- Dedication to quality service
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and ability to multitask
- Able to adhere to the instructions of the manager and be a team player
- Time management: the ability to prioritize tasks
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- No experience required but preferred. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Location: Suttons Bay