Beverage Cart Attendant
Bahle Farms is looking for a friendly beverage cart attendant to serve beverages and snacks throughout the golf course. Drinks being served will range from beer, wine, mixed drinks, and fountain drinks.
The beverage cart attendant role will begin in May with training starting in April and runs through October 31st. Training will consist of learning safe serve practices governed by the state of Michigan and cart/safe route operation.
- Safely maneuvering around the course with minimal distraction to golfers
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to company specifications
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Process payment from customers
- Open and maintain tabs throughout their shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Ability to identify signs of intoxication and help customers enjoy beverages responsibly.
- Adhere to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- Keep track of inventory levels and report to managers when necessary.
Work Hours and Benefits:
Shifts are approximately 9:30am-4:30pm. In the early season the shifts will likely be Thurs-Sun then open up to full week during peak season. All employees receive complimentary golf and 50% off food items.
- Excellent customer service
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and ability to multitask
- Able to adhere to the instructions of the manager and be a team player
- Time management: the ability to prioritize tasks
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Respect for the golf course and golfers present
- Must be willing to work outside
- No experience required but preferred. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license.
Location: Suttons Bay