Bahle Farms is seeking an energetic part-time cart attendant. This position is typically the first interaction with a customer so friendliness is absolutely essential. As a cart attendant, you will be responsible for greeting customers and helping them load their carts, empty and clean returned carts in a timely manner, and maintain a clean and welcoming environment.
This is a seasonal position with the season opening April 29th through October 31st and training beginning in late April.
- Greeting customers and guiding them on what to do and where to go when arriving at the clubhouse.
- Help guests bring clubs to their assigned carts and assist in setting up the cart
- Tee time management – keep track of tee sheet and help customers get started on time
- Clean carts of trash and wash them down once they are returned after a round
- Maintain adequate cart fuel levels
- Occasionally pick the driving range when needed
Work Hours and Benefits:
Shifts are 7:00am-1:00pm, 10:00am-3:00pm, and 1:00pm-9:00pm daily with some weekends and holidays required. All employees receive complimentary golf and 50% off food items.
We are currently seeking applicants who can work afternoons and weekends especially.
- Excellent customer service
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and ability to multitask
- Able to adhere to the instructions of the outside manager and be a team player
- Time management: the ability to prioritize tasks
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be able to stand and be mobile for long periods of time and work outside
- No experience required but preferred. Prior golf knowledge is not required but preferred.
Location: Suttons Bay