Golf Shop/Front Desk
Bahle Farms is seeking a friendly pro shop/front desk attendant who will serve as the point of check-in for golfers. This position will also be responsible for the restocking and maintenance of the pro shop.
This position is a seasonal role and we are looking for applicants who are able to work the PM shift (1:00-9:00pm). It will begin in May with training to begin in April, and run through October 31st. Training will consist of front desk/check-in responsibilities, point-of-sale and retail operations.
- Welcome golfers, check-in and process payments
- Guide and answer questions golfers may have
- Answer phone calls and assist customers with over-the-phone questions and reservations
- Be knowledgeable of and assist customers with retail merchandise
- Maintain a clean and welcoming environment
- Restock and log retail inventory
Work Hours and Benefits:
Shifts are 7:00am-1:00pm and 12:45-9:00pm with some weekends and holidays required. All employees receive complimentary golf and 50% off food items.
We are currently seeking applicants who are available afternoons and weekends especially.
- Excellent customer service
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Basic phone and computer skills necessary
- Organization and ability to multitask
- Able to adhere to the instructions of the manager and be a team player
- Time management: the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Prior golf knowledge is not required but preferred.
Location: Suttons Bay